All Saints Church is the seat of Korčula’s oldest confraternity, established in 1301. Its facade contains a high, prominent and congruous 1749 bell tower. The single-naved quadrangle interior contains a three-storey stoned ciborium resting on early 16th century columns based on the ones of St. Mark’s Cathedral. There is a large late 18th century baroque Pietà sculpture made in wood by Austrian artist Rafael Donner above it. The wall to the right contains a polyptych painted in 1439 by the most prominent Dalmatian artist of the time – Blaž Jurjev Trogiranin. To the left of the high altar is a large, carved and painted 15th century Byzantine crucifix. The ceiling is decorated with carved cassettes containing a number of late 17th century works of Tripo Kokolja from Boka Kotorska. They depict the Mysteries of the Rosary, Old Testament Prophets, Evangelists, and Doctors of the Church. The pulpit fence holds St. Paul’s Conversion, a painting of an anonymous 18th century Neapolitan artist.